A step-by-step guide to installing a new Form-Rite stone surface… from initial quote to final installation
Step 1: Request a quote
Fax your quotation request to us on 9792-1699.
Remember to include:
- An accurate plan.
- Your choice of brand and colour.
- Your Edge Profile and thickness.
- Any cut outs such as cooktops, sinks or other including design details.
- Site Address (including any unusual access restrictions – inaccurate information regarding site access could affect quotation if additional labour or hire is required).
- Your estimated date of installation.
We will provide your free, no-obligation measure. quote within 24 hours.
Step 2: Place your order
As soon as you accept the quote and pay your initial deposit we will order your choice of material.
Step 3: Confirmation of on-site
7 days prior to the on-site check measure please call to confirm availability of the site and final installation date.
Step 4: On-site check measure
The on-site check measure takes place and the 2nd deposit is made.
Please note that prior to commencement of fabricaton:
- All sink, cook top, tapware and other cut outs must be finalized
- Flushmount appliances & Undermounted sinks must be available, or a DXF file supplied.
Step 5: Confirmation of installation
We will confirm your install date approximately 10 days (depending on material availability and production schedule) after the on-site check measure.
Step 6: Final payment
We will contact you 2 days prior to your install, to confirm details and arrange final payment.
Step 7: Installation completed
Your beautiful new stone worktop is installed. A complimentary ‘Care Kit’ will also be supplied so that your worktop can be maintained in perfect condition, providing years of enjoyment and use.